A 1994 BMW E36 M3 has been sold through global online auction platform, Collecting Cars. This example is one of the first E36 M3s sold in Australia and one of few produced in the rare combination of Dakar Yellow with the sunroof delete option.
It’s powered by the 3.0 litre S50 engine with a five-speed manual transmission. Astonishingly, this showroom condition example has only covered 18,552 kilometres from new and has been sold for $115,500.
Other significant features
– Rides on 17 inch ‘Style 24’ BMW Motorsport alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres.
– Electric windows and mirrors, on-board computer, dual zone climate control, heated rear screen and original radio cassette deck.
– Anthracite Alcantara and ‘M rain’ pattern cloth for the front and rear, with the desirable manually adjustable ‘Vader’ seats.
– This BMW E36 M3 has original lenses and badging.
– Accompanied by all its original owner’s manuals, warranty, service booklets, original spare wheel and original BMW tool kit.
– Recently serviced (engine oil service, brake fluid service, gear oil change, rear differential oil change, new microfilter, and new rocker cover gasket).
(Photo from collectingcars.com)If you enjoy this website, please donate to help it grow.
Leave a Reply