My 1994 BMW M3 E36, entered into the 2019 Shannons Club Online Show and Shine Competition.
– Individually numbered with the Competizione badge, forming part of the global series of 108 units.
– Priced at $119,900, the limited run will include just ten 4C Competizione vehicles for Australian release. They are available now in dealerships across Australia.
I have a lifelong interest in cars and motorsport, leading to the formation of my website called Automotive Torque (automotivetorque.com) in February 2017. The original intention was to make galleries out of all my car photos, but the website then developed into new and used cars reviews, car news and videos.
– The Mustang has been the best-selling sports car in Australia for 30 consecutive months.
– Offered with a range of four new colours, including Grabber Lime. ‘Grabber’ paintwork was first offered in North America on early 1970s Mustangs and is the inspiration for Grabber Lime. Other colours include Twister Orange, Iconic Silver and Red Hot.
The Aussie Driver Search was liquidated earlier this year. As a result, Slattery Auctions Australia are offering a range of racing cars and parts, tools and accessories across two online auctions. The auction features the Audi R8, Toyota 86s, BMW 130is, Ford Falcon utes, Holden Commodore utes, Ford Ranger, Nissan Pulsar, Truck, Trailer and more.
Recently, I was at the mechanic and overheard a lady talking about how much better old cars are overall in comparison to new cars. It got me thinking about my own experiences, having owned some older performance cars, but also being able to test some new cars on offer from different manufacturers.
– Available in two grades – 3.8 and 3.8 Ultimate.
– The $68,900 G80 3.8 opens the range, featuring Genesis Adaptive Control Suspension (GACS) with Australian tuning, nine airbags and the Genesis Active Safety Control suite.
It’s natural to be nervous about a big occasion, but as the time got closer to competing in my first track day with Tampered Motorsport, nerves started to get a hold of me. I’ve had my 1990 Nissan 300ZX for eight months, but the week before the event, the car was in at the mechanic getting some items finished off before the big day.
For a first attempt at a hot hatch, South Korean manufacturer Hyundai did a great job with the i30N, a car developed under the guidance of former BMW M boss Albert Biermann. The car shook up established contenders in this segment, including the Volkswagen Golf GTI, Honda Civic Type R and Ford Focus RS, by providing similar performance and value.
The story of the Megane R.S. and the Nurburgring has been going on for over 10 years. It started in 2008, with the very first record in the front-wheel-drive production car category, with the Megane R.S. R26.R completing the lap in 8 minutes 17 seconds. In 2019, the new Renault Megane R.S Trophy-R set a new record on the Nordschleife in the front-wheel-drive production car category.
– A new four-cylinder engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo technology with outputs of 225 kW and 450 Nm. The engine comprises a reinforced crankshaft, a main bearing with an extended cross-section, specific pistons, connecting rods and a new vibration damper with optimised cooling. The considerably increased output compared to the previous engine is also helped along by the bigger turbocharger.