The motoring world has been blessed with some beautiful looking cars over the years, with the Jaguar E-Type, Ferrari 250 GTO, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT40, Aston Martin DBS, McLaren F1 and Audi R8 immediately springing to mind. Back in 2012, Lexus premiered the LF-LC Concept, intended to be the replacement for the older SC model. The project got approved and production started in early 2017, with two models introduced, including the LC500 V8 and LC500h V6 hybrid.
– Latest generation petrol direct-injection straight-six 3.0 litre engine (S58) with re-engineered Bi-Turbo charging and a performance-optimised cooling system.
– Maximum power of 340kW between 5,000 and 7,000rpm and torque of 700 Nm between 3,000 and 4,250rpm.
Many prestige cars are currently offered in today’s market, including the BMW 3 Series, Jaguar XE, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Lexus IS, Audi A4 and Infiniti Q50. South Korean manufacturer Genesis has recently entered into the prestige market with the G70 3.3T. Genesis isn’t a widely known manufacturer in Australia, but is the luxury division of Hyundai.
My 1994 BMW M3 E36, entered into the 2019 Shannons Club Online Show and Shine Competition.
– Individually numbered with the Competizione badge, forming part of the global series of 108 units.
– Priced at $119,900, the limited run will include just ten 4C Competizione vehicles for Australian release. They are available now in dealerships across Australia.
I have a lifelong interest in cars and motorsport, leading to the formation of my website called Automotive Torque (automotivetorque.com) in February 2017. The original intention was to make galleries out of all my car photos, but the website then developed into new and used cars reviews, car news and videos.
– The Mustang has been the best-selling sports car in Australia for 30 consecutive months.
– Offered with a range of four new colours, including Grabber Lime. ‘Grabber’ paintwork was first offered in North America on early 1970s Mustangs and is the inspiration for Grabber Lime. Other colours include Twister Orange, Iconic Silver and Red Hot.
The Aussie Driver Search was liquidated earlier this year. As a result, Slattery Auctions Australia are offering a range of racing cars and parts, tools and accessories across two online auctions. The auction features the Audi R8, Toyota 86s, BMW 130is, Ford Falcon utes, Holden Commodore utes, Ford Ranger, Nissan Pulsar, Truck, Trailer and more.