Renault Australia has announced that owners of the brand’s limited edition Megane R.S. Trophy 300 will get the chance to drive their vehicle around the Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit. Attendance at the Albert Park R.S. Track Day is available to any purchaser of this model between 01/12/19-28/02/20.
The British Touring Car Championship in the mid-1990’s provided some of the best motor racing ever seen. I have great memories of watching the championship in my early teenage years. There were a large number of drivers and manufacturers entered. Some of these manufactures included Renault, Alfa-Romeo, BMW, Vauxhall, Ford, Peugeot, Audi, Honda and Nissan.
Please feel free to view my E-book and a small selection of my photos on the Etsy website. My shop is called AutomotivePics and it features car and motorsport items.
– The updated 2020 BMW Z4 M40i with the 3.0-litre turbocharged six-cylinder petrol engine features a power increase of 35kW to give a total output of 285kW.
– The increase means the Z4 M40i can now accelerate from 0-100km/h in just 4.1 seconds, an improvement of four tenths of a second over the previous model.
It’s been 17 long years since the Supra featured in the Toyota range, when production of the fourth generation A80 Supra ceased in 2002. The Supra, especially the A80 model, built an impressive reputation as one of the finest performing sports-cars for the road and an all-conquering machine on the racetrack. The next Supra has finally arrived and is the fifth generation A90 model of this car and the first to be sold under the Toyota GAZOO Racing branding.
– Powerful 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine with 450 kW (612 hp) of power and torque of up to 850Nm, with an integrated EQ Boost starter-alternator.
– EQ Boost offers a brief and additionally available 16 kW (22 hp) of power and 250 Nm of torque.
– Unique to Australia and limited to only six units.
– Premium Monaco White paintwork that was last seen on James Bond’s Esprit in ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’.
– Specific ‘Bathurst Cup 250’ decals.