On the 16th October 2023, the SF90 XX Stradale, Ferrari’s limited-series special edition, set a record time at Fiorano for road-homologated cars.
– Jaguar’s last petrol sports car, after more than 75 years of internal combustion sports cars.
– Iconic 1960s racing Jaguar E-types inspire final limited-edition 5.0 litre supercharged V8 F-TYPE ZP Edition, with two specially curated specifications by SV Bespoke.
– Ferrari’s latest one-off model, based on the architecture of the 488 GT3 Evo 2020, one of Maranello’s most successful track cars.
– The 488 GT3 Evo 2020 took over 530 victories and won more than 119 championships.
– Just 25 two-seater Morizo Editions will be available for Australia.
– Follows the launch of the GR Corolla performance hatch in February 2023.
– The Morizo Edition is priced to reflect its flagship status at $77,800 plus on-road costs.
After having my Nissan 300ZX stolen and fortunately returned a couple of years ago, my wife and I were wondering about an affordable way to track our cars. I’ve already purchased a club lock and down the track will fit a relatively expensive GPS tracker to the Nissan.
– Toyota celebrates 10 years of 86 with the release of the GR86 10th Anniversary Edition, arriving in Australian showrooms this month.
– Both six-speed manual and six-speed automatic versions available from $46,700 plus on-roads.
– New M3 CS joins other special edition BMW M models.
– Lightweight construction features an array of carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) components, with a total weight saving of approximately 20kg.
– Output of the M TwinPower in-line 3.0-litre six cylinder engine increased to 405kW and 650Nm.
– Priced at $249,900, with Australian introduction set for the second half of 2023.
After roughly 18 months, my 1990 Nissan 300ZX is finally ready for registration in a couple of weeks’ time. Previous repairs on the car can be found here: Nissan 300ZX Z32 Repairs. The car was recently at the mechanic where the following work was carried out:
Nissan has greatly expanded the archives of news releases on its Global Newsroom website for the media. This online archive is a valuable resource to learn about the company’s initiatives and innovations to date.
– The Pagani Utopia is powered by a 6.0-litre twin-turbo Mercedes-AMG V12, developing 635kW and 1100Nm.
– Available with a seven-speed manual gearbox or seven-speed automated manual.
– Rear-wheel drive and an electro-mechanical differential.
– Due by the middle of 2023 and priced from $500,200 plus on-road costs.
– Powered by a 4.0 litre naturally aspirated flat-six engine, developing 386kW (525hp).
– Power sent to the rear wheels via a seven-speed dual clutch automatic gearbox.
– Accelerates from 0-100km/h in 3.2 seconds, with a top speed of 296km/h.
My channel has reached 50,000 views on YouTube! Thanks to everyone for supporting my YouTube channel and website.
Four-time Formula 1 champion Vettel bought Mansell’s 1992 championship winning Williams FW14B two years ago and drove it for the first time ahead of the British Grand Prix earlier this month.