Please feel free to view my E-book and a small selection of my photos on the Etsy website. My shop is called AutomotivePics and it features car and motorsport items.
– The updated 2020 BMW Z4 M40i with the 3.0-litre turbocharged six-cylinder petrol engine features a power increase of 35kW to give a total output of 285kW.
– The increase means the Z4 M40i can now accelerate from 0-100km/h in just 4.1 seconds, an improvement of four tenths of a second over the previous model.
– Powerful 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine with 450 kW (612 hp) of power and torque of up to 850Nm, with an integrated EQ Boost starter-alternator.
– EQ Boost offers a brief and additionally available 16 kW (22 hp) of power and 250 Nm of torque.
– Unique to Australia and limited to only six units.
– Premium Monaco White paintwork that was last seen on James Bond’s Esprit in ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’.
– Specific ‘Bathurst Cup 250’ decals.
– Latest generation petrol direct-injection straight-six 3.0 litre engine (S58) with re-engineered Bi-Turbo charging and a performance-optimised cooling system.
– Maximum power of 340kW between 5,000 and 7,000rpm and torque of 700 Nm between 3,000 and 4,250rpm.
My 1994 BMW M3 E36, entered into the 2019 Shannons Club Online Show and Shine Competition.
– Individually numbered with the Competizione badge, forming part of the global series of 108 units.
– Priced at $119,900, the limited run will include just ten 4C Competizione vehicles for Australian release. They are available now in dealerships across Australia.
I have a lifelong interest in cars and motorsport, leading to the formation of my website called Automotive Torque (automotivetorque.com) in February 2017. The original intention was to make galleries out of all my car photos, but the website then developed into new and used cars reviews, car news and videos.
– The Mustang has been the best-selling sports car in Australia for 30 consecutive months.
– Offered with a range of four new colours, including Grabber Lime. ‘Grabber’ paintwork was first offered in North America on early 1970s Mustangs and is the inspiration for Grabber Lime. Other colours include Twister Orange, Iconic Silver and Red Hot.
The Aussie Driver Search was liquidated earlier this year. As a result, Slattery Auctions Australia are offering a range of racing cars and parts, tools and accessories across two online auctions. The auction features the Audi R8, Toyota 86s, BMW 130is, Ford Falcon utes, Holden Commodore utes, Ford Ranger, Nissan Pulsar, Truck, Trailer and more.
– Available in two grades – 3.8 and 3.8 Ultimate.
– The $68,900 G80 3.8 opens the range, featuring Genesis Adaptive Control Suspension (GACS) with Australian tuning, nine airbags and the Genesis Active Safety Control suite.
The story of the Megane R.S. and the Nurburgring has been going on for over 10 years. It started in 2008, with the very first record in the front-wheel-drive production car category, with the Megane R.S. R26.R completing the lap in 8 minutes 17 seconds. In 2019, the new Renault Megane R.S Trophy-R set a new record on the Nordschleife in the front-wheel-drive production car category.
– A new four-cylinder engine with MINI TwinPower Turbo technology with outputs of 225 kW and 450 Nm. The engine comprises a reinforced crankshaft, a main bearing with an extended cross-section, specific pistons, connecting rods and a new vibration damper with optimised cooling. The considerably increased output compared to the previous engine is also helped along by the bigger turbocharger.
– The car will come in three trim levels in most markets, including the GT-R Premium, GT-R Track Edition and GT-R NISMO.
– Comes in three heritage era, two-tone exterior colour combinations meant to represent the GT-R’s liveries from the Japan GP series.