It’s been roughly two years since I purchased my 1990 Nissan 300ZX Z32. The following list mentions all the upgrades and maintenance items that have been done to the car in that time.
Upgrades over standard car
– Dunlop Direzza Z3 235/40 17 tyres.
– OZ Racing Ultraleggera Wheels 17×8.
– 280mm diameter RDA slotted and dimpled brakes front and rear.
– Hawk HT-10 racing brake pads front and rear.
– PBR Performance Dot 4 Brake Fluid.
– AMS Motorsports Master-cylinder brace.
– AMS Motorsports 2.5” Stainless Steel Cat-back Exhaust.
– Jim Wolf Technology performance air filter.
– Sparco pedal pads.
– Installation of a 1kg Amerex Fire Extinguisher in the passenger footwell.
– Removal of the rear seats.
– Removal of the rear sound deadening.
– New oxygen sensors.
– Series 2 PTU Ignition Module.
– Replaced alternator.
– Replaced engine oil with TriTech 10W40.
– Replaced fan clutch.
– Replaced heater core.
– Ryco oil filter.
– Power steering fluid replaced
– Coolant flush.