– Inspired by the i20 WRC rally car and joins the i30N and i30 Fastback N in Hyundai’s high performance line-up.
– Powered by a new generation 1.6-litre turbo GDi flat power engine with 150kW and 275Nm of torque, paired with a six-speed manual transmission.
– Maximum speed of 230 km/h and can go from 0-100km/h in 6.7 seconds.
– Weighs only 1,190kg.
– Engine utilises Hyundai’s new Continuously Variable Valve Duration (CVVD) technology to further optimise fuel efficiency.
– Flat power engine provides more torque at lower RPM’s, thereby utilising more of the engine’s potential in everyday driving situations.
– Exclusive turbo system, which is cooled by an intercooler and the water circulation of the engine.
– Can be equipped with the N Corner Carving Differential, a Mechanical LSD that utilises a mechanical controlled Torsion gear type to control the power transfer to the front wheels.
– Five drive modes: Normal, Eco, Sport, N and N Custom.
– Can adjust the Electronic Stability Control, exhaust sound and steering.
– Dedicated 215/40 R18 Pirelli P-Zero ultra-high-performance tyres with “HN” mark (standing for Hyundai N).
– Bespoke 18-inch alloy wheels with a grey matte finish and N-branded calipers.
– Front discs are 40mm larger than the regular i20.
– Chassis reinforced in 12 different points to ensure smoother handling.
– Suspension features reinforced front domes and knuckles with adjusted geometry.
– Launch Control and Rev Matching contribute to an overall driver-focused experience.
– The front is dominated by the front bumper with a larger air intake for the turbo engine. The wide radiator grille with N logo features a unique pattern inspired by a chequered flag.
– At the rear, there’s a distinctive WRC inspired roof spoiler that enhances downforce.
– A rear bumper with built in diffuser-like elements and triangular rear fog light.
– Comes in six exterior colours including the N signature Performance Blue livery, which is exclusive to Hyundai N models, and an optional Phantom Black roof for a two-tone style.
– Additional Tomato Red accents further emphasise Hyundai’s motorsport DNA.
– Other colours are Intense Blue, Polar White, Sleek Silver, Brass and Phantom Black.
– Dedicated sport seats with an integrated headrest that is unique to the all-new i20N, as well as N steering wheel and N gear knob and sporty N metal pedals. The black interior features Performance Blue accents throughout and all black head lining.
– The digital cluster and multimedia screen include features such as the variable LED red zone, which varies according to engine oil temperature, and the shift-timing indicator, which shows the driver the best time to switch gears.
– The all-new i20N is equipped with Hyundai SmartSense Advanced Drivers Assistance System features and complies with the highest European safety standards. This includes features such as Forward Collision Assist City / Interurban / Pedestrian (FCA), Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA), Lane Following Assist (LFA) and Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW).
– The all-new i20N features a Performance Driving Data System to monitor and improve the driver’s track skills. This feature saves and displays driving data, including information on power, torque, turbo boost. It also comes with a lap and acceleration timer.
– Comes with an optional 10.25-inch LCD touchscreen navigation system with dedicated N content, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
– Launches locally in the first half of 2021.
If you enjoy this website, please donate to help it grow.