– New M3 CS joins other special edition BMW M models.
– Lightweight construction features an array of carbon fibre reinforced plastic (CFRP) components, with a total weight saving of approximately 20kg.
– Output of the M TwinPower in-line 3.0-litre six cylinder engine increased to 405kW and 650Nm.
– Priced at $249,900, with Australian introduction set for the second half of 2023.
The Genesis car brand continues to grow, with the addition of new Test Drive Centres and Studios throughout Australia and the addition of new models. The current Genesis model line-up includes the G70, G80, Electrified G80, GV60, GV70, Electrified GV70 and GV80.
Recent photos taken by Automotive Torque of the new Nissan Z in Melbourne, Australia. The two colours featured here are Seiran Blue and Ikazuchi Yellow, both with the Super Black Roof. Both cars are the Performance Grade variant.
After roughly 18 months, my 1990 Nissan 300ZX is finally ready for registration in a couple of weeks’ time. Previous repairs on the car can be found here: Nissan 300ZX Z32 Repairs. The car was recently at the mechanic where the following work was carried out:
Nissan has greatly expanded the archives of news releases on its Global Newsroom website for the media. This online archive is a valuable resource to learn about the company’s initiatives and innovations to date.
– The Pagani Utopia is powered by a 6.0-litre twin-turbo Mercedes-AMG V12, developing 635kW and 1100Nm.
– Available with a seven-speed manual gearbox or seven-speed automated manual.
– Rear-wheel drive and an electro-mechanical differential.
– Due by the middle of 2023 and priced from $500,200 plus on-road costs.
– Powered by a 4.0 litre naturally aspirated flat-six engine, developing 386kW (525hp).
– Power sent to the rear wheels via a seven-speed dual clutch automatic gearbox.
– Accelerates from 0-100km/h in 3.2 seconds, with a top speed of 296km/h.