Frenchman Sébastien Loeb has taken his 80th World Rally Championship victory at the Monte Carlo Rally, in a Ford Puma.
The legendary Nissan GT-R R35 will be farewelled in Australia in 2022, with the inclusion of two special editions, the GT-R T-Spec and GT-R NISMO SV. Fewer than 50 cars in total will be arriving for the final model year in Australia, with 30 of these being the T-Spec edition.
There will be significant changes to the track layout of the iconic Albert Park Circuit in Melbourne, Australia, when the Formula 1 World Championship returns in 2022.
The latest generation BMW M3 Competition has been performing specialist duties in the hands of Victoria Police Highway Patrol officers in recent weeks across the state. It will be used temporarily as part of the Police Highway Patrol’s vehicle evaluation and assessment process.
A 1994 BMW E36 M3 has been sold through global online auction platform, Collecting Cars. This example is one of the first E36 M3s sold in Australia and one of few produced in the rare combination of Dakar Yellow with the sunroof delete option.
– Hyundai’s i20 N is the first light hot hatch from the acclaimed N Division.
– Offered in a single feature-packed grade.
– Powered by a SmartStream 150kW, 275Nm turbocharged 1.6 litre four-cylinder engine with overboost function, driving the front wheels via a six-speed manual gearbox and mechanical LSD.
When thinking of lightweight sports cars with high power to weight ratios, manufacturers like Lotus, Caterham and Ariel spring to mind. Here in Australia, race driver Ray Vandersee designed and built the Skelta G-Force S/C, a car with an incredible power to weight ratio. Continue reading “2009 Skelta G-Force S/C”
McLaren Automotive has revealed a limited-edition series of just three Daniel Ricciardo Edition 720S by McLaren Special Operations (MSO) models, to arrive in Australia in Q4 2021. The limited edition has been commissioned by MSO in collaboration with McLaren dealerships in Melbourne and Sydney, to celebrate the McLaren Formula 1 driver.
– The Lotus Emira GT4 race car is an all new competition-spec GT4 challenger.
– Advanced composite bodywork makes the car exceptionally lightweight.
– Uses Toyota’s race-proven 3.5-litre V6 engine and optimised GT4 aerodynamics.
Recently, my Nissan 300ZX Z32 was located and returned to me after being stolen earlier this year. The car was returned with its compliance plates missing but was assessed as not being a write-off.