Nissan Z 2023
Recent photos taken by Automotive Torque of the new Nissan Z in Melbourne, Australia. The two colours featured here are Seiran Blue and Ikazuchi Yellow, both with the Super Black Roof. Both cars are the Performance Grade variant.
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (992) Nürburgring lap
Update on my Nissan 300ZX
After roughly 18 months, my 1990 Nissan 300ZX is finally ready for registration in a couple of weeks’ time. Previous repairs on the car can be found here: Nissan 300ZX Z32 Repairs. The car was recently at the mechanic where the following work was carried out:
Nissan’s online news release archive
Nissan has greatly expanded the archives of news releases on its Global Newsroom website for the media. This online archive is a valuable resource to learn about the company’s initiatives and innovations to date.
– The Pagani Utopia is powered by a 6.0-litre twin-turbo Mercedes-AMG V12, developing 635kW and 1100Nm.
– Available with a seven-speed manual gearbox or seven-speed automated manual.
– Rear-wheel drive and an electro-mechanical differential.
Porsche 992 GT3 RS
– Due by the middle of 2023 and priced from $500,200 plus on-road costs.
– Powered by a 4.0 litre naturally aspirated flat-six engine, developing 386kW (525hp).
– Power sent to the rear wheels via a seven-speed dual clutch automatic gearbox.
– Accelerates from 0-100km/h in 3.2 seconds, with a top speed of 296km/h.
My channel has reached 50,000 views on YouTube!
My channel has reached 50,000 views on YouTube! Thanks to everyone for supporting my YouTube channel and website.
Continue reading “My channel has reached 50,000 views on YouTube!”
Sebastian Vettel drives Nigel Mansell’s Williams at Silverstone
Four-time Formula 1 champion Vettel bought Mansell’s 1992 championship winning Williams FW14B two years ago and drove it for the first time ahead of the British Grand Prix earlier this month.
Continue reading “Sebastian Vettel drives Nigel Mansell’s Williams at Silverstone”
Watch the Prodrive P25 at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2022
– Commemorates 25 years since Prodrive entered its first two-door Subaru Impreza in the World Rally Championship.
– Draws inspiration from the Subaru Impreza WRX 22B STi road car.
– Powered by a 2.5-litre turbocharged flat four engine, with outputs of 300kW and 600Nm.
Continue reading “Watch the Prodrive P25 at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2022”
Toyota unveils two-seat GR Corolla
– The high-performance GR Corolla two-seater is set to join the five-seat variant in Australia in 2023, with limited allocation for the first year of production.
– Weight reduction, revised suspension, stiffer chassis and more torque than five-seater.
– Ordering for the GR Corolla to commence in Q4 2022.
BMW M4 CSL Australian pricing and features
– Released to mark the 50th anniversary of BMW’s M Division.
– Follows in the wheel tracks of successful special-edition models from earlier generations of the BMW M3/M4, most notably the BMW M3 CSL from 2003 and the BMW M4 GTS unveiled in 2016.
– Priced at $303,900, with Australian introduction set for Q4, 2022.
Continue reading “BMW M4 CSL Australian pricing and features”
Nissan 300ZX Z32 NA first drive after restoration
Toyota GR Supra gets manual gearbox
Toyota’s iconic GR Supra will be available with a manual transmission when it arrives in Australia in the final quarter of 2022. The newly developed six-speed manual gearbox has been specifically developed to match the performance characteristics of the 285kW/500Nm 3.0-litre straight six.