To celebrate my 100th website post I’ll be giving away 10 Automotive Torque car stickers for free! Please contact me if interested.
– The most powerful straight-six petrol engine ever used in a BMW M car.
– Six-cylinder 3.0-litre in-line engine with twin turbochargers has outputs of 353kW/600Nm.
– Track tested cooling and oil supply systems.
- Australian registered mental health charity Drive Against Depression formalises partnership with WD Motorsport to deliver bespoke ‘Touring Super Sprint’ tarmac rally events in 2019
- Events are run in conjunction with the Mountain Motorsports-promoted Australian Tarmac Rally Championship and are proudly supported by RACESOLUTIONS Motorsport and the Australian Auto Sports Alliance
Toyota Australia enjoyed a bumper year in 2018, having sold 217,061 vehicles. The brand has been the market leader for 16 years in a row and 2018 represented the fourth straight year of rising sales for the car manufacturer.
– The HiLux was Australia’s best-selling vehicle for the third year in a row with 51,705 deliveries.
The Toyota Supra built an impressive reputation as one of the finest performing sports-cars for the road and an all-conquering machine on the racetrack. It’s been 16 long years since the Supra featured in the Toyota range. A one off Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept was unveiled at the Geneva International Motor Show earlier this year and a camouflaged production version made its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Continue reading “Toyota Supra”
– Features a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo engine with outputs of 225 kW and 400Nm.
– The 0-100 km/h dash is achieved in 4.7 seconds.
– Engine features CAMTRONIC variable valve control, intelligent thermal management for engine and oil, high-precision piezo injectors and multi-spark ignition.
BMW M2 Competition – Significant features
– Cooling efficiency has been increased by around 20 percent thanks to new coolers and larger front apertures including the kidney grill section.
– The twin-turbo 6 cylinder engine is based on the M3 and M4 and delivers 302kW of power and 550Nm of torque.