– Toyota celebrates 10 years of 86 with the release of the GR86 10th Anniversary Edition, arriving in Australian showrooms this month.
– Both six-speed manual and six-speed automatic versions available from $46,700 plus on-roads.
– Unique variant limited to just 86 examples locally.
– Based on the flagship GTS variant and identifiable by its unique Solar Orange exterior paint scheme.
– The orange theme is continued inside the vehicle, with contrast stitching applied to the steering wheel, handbrake lever and boot, shift boot, seats and door trim.
– Orange stripe accents also appear on the Ultrasuede/leather accented seats, while the inside of the door trims feature 10th Anniversary orange embroidery.
– Equipment list includes 18-inch black alloy wheels, adaptive LED headlights, heated front seats, aluminium pedals, an 8.0-inch multimedia display, 7.0-inch multi-information display and two-zone automatic climate control.
– Powered by a 2.4-litre naturally aspirated four-cylinder petrol engine developing 174kW at 7000rpm and 250Nm at 3700rpm, with power being sent exclusively to the rear wheels.
– Standard fitment of a limited-slip Torsen differential on the rear axle.
– Five different vehicle stability control settings are also available.
“This new 10th Anniversary Edition channels the spirit of the original 86 while introducing a range of unique design touches, along with all upgrades that the GR86 delivered when we launched it last year,” said Toyota Australia Vice President Sales, Marketing and Franchise Operations Sean Hanley.
GT Manual and Automatic: $43,240
GTS Manual and Automatic: $45,390
10th Anniversary Edition Manual and Automatic: $46,700