– The Pagani Utopia is powered by a 6.0-litre twin-turbo Mercedes-AMG V12, developing 635kW and 1100Nm.
– Available with a seven-speed manual gearbox or seven-speed automated manual.
– Rear-wheel drive and an electro-mechanical differential.
– Carbon-fibre and steel chassis contributes to the low weight of 1280 kilograms.
– The suspension of the Utopia has forged aluminium wishbones and electronically-controlled adaptive dampers.
– Brembo carbon-ceramic brakes using six-piston calipers at the front and four-piston calipers at the rear.
– The front wheels of the Utopia are 21 inches and the rears are 22 inches, all fitted with bespoke Pirelli tyres.