– Unique to Australia and limited to only six units.
– Premium Monaco White paintwork that was last seen on James Bond’s Esprit in ‘The Spy Who Loved Me’.
– Specific ‘Bathurst Cup 250’ decals.
– Body-colour painted exterior trims and black forged alloy wheels, measuring 16 inches on the front axle and 17 inches on the rear.
– Yokohama Advan A052 tyres, 195/50 R16 profile at the front and 225/45 R17 at the rear.
– Red rear wing uprights.
– Carbon Fibre race seats, Alcantara trims and red interior colour pack.
– Bespoke interior build plate ensures exclusivity.
– A Motorsport-grade T45 stainless steel rollover hoop.
– A polycarbonate rear windscreen.
– Weighs only 931kg.
– The mid-mounted 1.8-litre four-cylinder engine is supercharged and charge cooled, generating 181kW of power.
– A six-speed manual transmission, with open-gate shift mechanism.
– The rear wheel drive Lotus can reach 100km/h in only 4.3 seconds.
– Fully independent, double wishbone suspension is featured on all four corners, with an adjustable front anti-roll bar.
– Bilstein dampers and Eibach coaxial coil springs.
– The car is capable of generating up to 148kg of downforce.
– AP Racing twin-piston front and Brembo rear calipers clamp ventilated brake discs.
– Owners gain free entry to the next Lotus Bathurst track day on February 5th, 2020.
– Available now, priced from $109,990 plus on-roads.
– Lotus standard warranty terms and conditions for Cup model cars apply to the Elise Cup 250 Bathurst Edition (2 years, 33,000 Km).
– The cars also come with 3 years roadside assistance and 3 years included manufacturer scheduled servicing.
“Lotus Cars Australia has built a strong enthusiast and track day community, and our Lotus-only Bathurst days are the centrepiece,” said Lotus Cars Australia Managing Director, Lee Knappett. “In February 2019, over 100 cars and 150+ customers participated in our day and we decided to celebrate this with a special edition car”. “We are delighted to pay tribute to Australia’s iconic circuit with the Elise Cup 250 Bathurst Edition. With only six built, it’s truly exclusive, while retaining the Cup 250’s incredible performance capabilities,” he said.