– Latest generation petrol direct-injection straight-six 3.0 litre engine (S58) with re-engineered Bi-Turbo charging and a performance-optimised cooling system.
– Maximum power of 340kW between 5,000 and 7,000rpm and torque of 700 Nm between 3,000 and 4,250rpm.
– The ALPINA specific cooling system comprises a large-volume intercooler, enlarged cooling air ducts and a powerful main cooling package paired with a 1,000 Watt electric fan.
– Can reach a top speed of over 300km/h.
– The Launch Control function has been designed for the first time for a sprint from 0 to 200 km/h.
– A stainless steel exhaust system featuring two twin tailpipes.
– The BMW xDrive based intelligent all-wheel drive system variably distributes torque as required between the front and rear wheels.
– Electronically controlled rear axle limited-slip differential.
– Advanced eight-speed automatic transmission, developed in cooperation with ZF, ensures faster response and quicker shift times.
– Customers may choose between an entirely new ALPINA DYNAMIC 19” wheelset featuring a 5×4 multispoke design or an optional ALPINA CLASSIC 20” forged wheelset with a traditional, minimalistic 20 spoke design.
– Variable Damper Control offers three modes, COMFORT+, COMFORT and SPORT, which provide a wide range of driving experiences.
– The performance brake system comprises four-piston fixed brake callipers with brake discs of 395 mm diameter on the front axle and floating brake callipers with brake discs of 345 mm diameter on the rear axle.
– The in-house ALPINA leather workshop offers customers almost unlimited possibilities to create their own interior compositions: piping, stitching, embroidery and embossing, made to customer specifications.
– The driver-oriented cockpit design offers operation via a touch display, direct selection buttons, iDrive Controller and voice or gesture control.