– Individually numbered with the Competizione badge, forming part of the global series of 108 units.
– Priced at $119,900, the limited run will include just ten 4C Competizione vehicles for Australian release. They are available now in dealerships across Australia.
– Powered by an all-aluminium 177kW, 1750 Turbo petrol engine with intercooler as well as TCT dual clutch transmission.
– Akrapovic titanium central exhaust with dual-mode function and carbon fibre exit surround.
– Sports Suspension with double wishbone front and evolved MacPherson strut rear geometry.
– Vesuvio Matte Grey paint, exposed carbon fibre roof, carbon fibre rear spoiler and mirror covers, carbon fibre side air intake and unique bonnet and roof livery.
– Aluminium dashboard insert with 4C Competizione logo, black leather and microfibre seats and leather sport steering wheel with microfibre insert, both featuring red stitching.
– Four DNA selector drive modes, providing maximum Alfa Romeo sound in Race mode, and providing a quieter motoring experience in Natural and All-weather modes.
– Uses aluminium for the front and rear sub-frames.
– Pirelli Racing Tyres complete the exterior racing package, with 18/19” five hole dark alloy wheels adorned with red brake calipers.
– Numbered limited edition badge is stamped proudly in the centre console.
– Upgraded Alpine Premium Sound System, including subwoofer centrally mounted behind the seats and an amplifier located in the passenger side footwell.
“This baby supercar is a statement, not only because of its looks, but because of the specification enhancements that deliver exceptional performance, including a weight-to-power ratio of less than 6kg/kW and top speed of 258 km/h. The 4C Competizione will take you from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.5 seconds, has a lateral acceleration of 1.1g and maximum braking deceleration of 1.25g,” said Guillaume Drelon, Director, Brand & Product Strategy.
Leave a Reply