– Ferrari’s latest one-off model, based on the architecture of the 488 GT3 Evo 2020, one of Maranello’s most successful track cars.
– The 488 GT3 Evo 2020 took over 530 victories and won more than 119 championships.
– Just 25 two-seater Morizo Editions will be available for Australia.
– Follows the launch of the GR Corolla performance hatch in February 2023.
– The Morizo Edition is priced to reflect its flagship status at $77,800 plus on-road costs.
After having my Nissan 300ZX stolen and fortunately returned a couple of years ago, my wife and I were wondering about an affordable way to track our cars. I’ve already purchased a club lock and down the track will fit a relatively expensive GPS tracker to the Nissan.
– Toyota celebrates 10 years of 86 with the release of the GR86 10th Anniversary Edition, arriving in Australian showrooms this month.
– Both six-speed manual and six-speed automatic versions available from $46,700 plus on-roads.