GT3 racer Maro Engel has set a new overall lap record for production cars around the Nurburgring Nordschleife in a Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series, with an officially certified time of 6 minutes 43.616 seconds for the 20.6 kilometre-long track.
It’s been roughly two years since I purchased my 1990 Nissan 300ZX Z32. The following list mentions all the upgrades and maintenance items that have been done to the car in that time.
– Inspired by the i20 WRC rally car and joins the i30N and i30 Fastback N in Hyundai’s high performance line-up.
– Powered by a new generation 1.6-litre turbo GDi flat power engine with 150kW and 275Nm of torque, paired with a six-speed manual transmission.
Race results from the 2020 Portuguese Grand Prix.
– A 2.5 litre-five cylinder turbocharged engine from Audi, that produces 390kW (530hp) of power and 650Nm of torque, sending drive to the rear wheels. The injection valves, wastegate, intake system, exhaust system and software have been adapted.
– A 3.0 litre, six-cylinder in-line powerplant with BMW M TwinPower Turbo technology, with the M3 Sedan and M4 Coupe having outputs of 353kw and 550Nm. In Competition specification, these outputs rise to 375kW and 650Nm.
The new Toyota GR Yaris will storm onto the local market as a single high specification model, with an introductory price of $39,950 – limited to the first 1,000 launch vehicles sold. Online and in-dealer reservations started on the 23 September 2020, with the car arriving in November 2020. A limited edition model designed for circuit racing is due next year, called the GR Yaris Rallye.
– The new MC20 (MC for Maserati Corse and 20 for 2020) is a worthy successor to the MC12.
– A new Nettuno engine that produces 463kW (630hp) of power and 730Nm of torque, from a mid-mounted 3.0 litre twin-turbo V6.
Hyundai Motorsport has taken its second victory of the 2020 FIA World Rally Championship, with an assertive 1-2 result in Rally Estonia, the fourth round of a revised calendar.
Here you can find some eLearning programs that I’m promoting through edUPay and Udemy, mostly in the fields of photography, software and design.
I just wanted to give everyone an update on what’s happening with Automotive Torque. I’ll start of by saying that the last two months have resulted in the highest number of views for the website. Thanks to everyone for their continued support.