– Jaguar’s last petrol sports car, after more than 75 years of internal combustion sports cars.
– Iconic 1960s racing Jaguar E-types inspire final limited-edition 5.0 litre supercharged V8 F-TYPE ZP Edition, with two specially curated specifications by SV Bespoke.
– Engine outputs of 423kW and 700Nm, with an all-wheel drive system with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics (IDD) technology.
– 0-100 km/h takes 3.7 seconds, while top speed is an electronically limited 300 km/h.
– 150 ZP Editions will be created during the final year of F-TYPE production in 2024, with just 24 Coupés allocated for Australian delivery.
– Exclusive Oulton Blue or Crystal Grey paint colours, with contrasting interiors, mirror the limited-edition E-type Project ZP Collection from Jaguar Classic.
– SV Bespoke enhancements include unique interiors, wheel finish, hand-painted racing-style door roundels, F-TYPE ZP Edition branding and ‘1 of 150’ commissioning plaque.
– Both feature Porcelain White Gloss hand-painted racing-style roundels on the doors and Porcelain White Gloss grille surrounds.
– Unique interiors with horizontal seat fluting, plus Gloss Black exterior accents and Gloss Black brake calipers, complement exclusive F-TYPE ZP Edition branding details on the fenders, Gloss Black Diamond Turned 20-inch forged alloy wheels, tread plates and dashboard.
– Australia will receive 12 Coupés finished in Oulton Blue Gloss paint and 12 Coupés in Crystal Grey Gloss, priced from $373,547 plus on road costs, with deliveries expected in Q1, 2024.If you enjoy this website, please donate to help it grow.