The first drive of my 1990 Nissan 300ZX Z32 NA after restoration work.
– Washed and polished up all body panels to remove scratch marks.
– Vacuumed, cleaned and detailed inside the car.
– Attached the roof shades to the targa tops.
– Resoldered the wiring going to the MAF sensor.
– Replaced battery and installed new battery holder.
– Replaced radiator cap.
– Replaced top radiator hose.
– Replaced lock nuts on wheels.
– Repaired fire extinguisher bracket.
– Repaired some exterior trim pieces.
– Repainted the floor where the rear seats used to be.
– Put the centre console and dash back together properly.
– Put the original exhaust back on.
– New seat covers.
– Put the original set of wheels and tyres back on it for roadworthy.
– New jack.
– New performance air filter.
– Installed a new driver side mirror.
– New fire extinguisher.If you enjoy this website, please donate to help it grow.