– Powerful 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine with 450 kW (612 hp) of power and torque of up to 850Nm, with an integrated EQ Boost starter-alternator.
– EQ Boost offers a brief and additionally available 16 kW (22 hp) of power and 250 Nm of torque.
– The two turbochargers are positioned inside the cylinder “V”, ensuring optimal response and low exhaust gas emissions.
– Acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h takes 4.2 seconds, while the top speed is 250 km/h (electronically limited). 280 km/h is possible with the optional AMG Driver’s package.
– AMG Performance 4MATIC+ fully variable all-wheel drive with fully variable torque distribution from 0:100 to 50:50 and an AMG electronic rear-axle locking differential.
– 400 x 38 mm internally ventilated and perforated integral brake discs are used at the front axle, with 6-piston fixed callipers painted in grey with white AMG lettering. At the rear, the internally ventilated integral brake discs measure 370 x 32 mm and have a 1-piston floating calliper.
– Electromechanical speed-sensitive power steering has a variable ratio.
– AMG SPEEDSHIFT TCT 9-speed automatic transmission.
– AMG ACTIVE RIDE CONTROL air suspension with active roll stabilisation.
– To increase ground clearance on poor surfaces or on ramps, the ride height can be raised by up to 55 mm at the touch of a button when the engine is running.
– The damping characteristics can be preselected in three stages – “Comfort”, “Sport” and “Sport+”.
– AMG-specific radiator grille with vertical louvres in high-gloss chrome.
– MULTIBEAM LED headlamps included as standard.
– Newly designed AMG front apron.
– Flared wheel arches, side skirts and exterior mirror housings are painted in the vehicle colour, while the window surrounds are in high-gloss chrome.
– Newly designed, AMG rear apron with a sporty diffuser.
– AMG exhaust system with two rectangular twin tailpipes.
– 21-inch 10-spoke light-alloy wheels painted in tantalite grey with a high-sheen finish.
– For further individualisation, six further wheel variants with diameters of up to 23 inches are available.
– Optional AMG Night package, adding striking exterior features in high-gloss black.
– Interior has plenty of space for up to seven people.
– AMG sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs, illuminated door sill panels with “AMG” lettering, black floor mats with “AMG” lettering and ambient lighting.
– High-quality materials for the dashboard and door beltlines in ARTICO man-made leather, plus high-gloss anthracite limewood trim elements.
– The multimedia touch display is generous in size and has a high resolution.
– AMG instrument cluster with specific content such as the RACETIMER and AMG start-up menu.
– AMG seats for the driver and front passenger ensure optimum lateral support.
– AMG specific seat upholstery layout – with an “AMG” badge in the front backrests. These are in black AMG nappa leather as standard.
– The driver and front passenger feature seat climate control and the Memory Package. The second-row seats are heated as standard. This is also optionally available for the third seat row.
– A 3-spoke AMG steering wheel featuring a flattened lower section with touch-control buttons, aluminium shift paddles and a facing with “AMG” lettering.
– A significantly longer wheelbase than its predecessor. The resulting increase in space particularly benefits occupants in the second seat row.
– Standard-fit Burmester® sound system or the optional Burmester® high-end 3D surround sound system.
– With the Widescreen Cockpit, the instrument cluster and touchscreen multimedia display optically combine into one unit.
– The instrument cluster has its own specific details such as the AMG start-up menu and the four selectable styles: “Modern Classic”, “Sport”, “Discreet” or “Supersport”.
– Six driving modes including Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Individual, Trail and Sand.
– Combined fuel consumption of 11.9L/100km.