– The Mustang has been the best-selling sports car in Australia for 30 consecutive months.
– Offered with a range of four new colours, including Grabber Lime. ‘Grabber’ paintwork was first offered in North America on early 1970s Mustangs and is the inspiration for Grabber Lime. Other colours include Twister Orange, Iconic Silver and Red Hot.
– The MY2020 Mustang GT Fastback will be offered with a new Black Shadow Pack that gives the Fastback model a unique look. The pack, exclusive to Fastback GT and priced at $1,000, adds a black painted roof, black bonnet stripes, black side stripes, unique ten-spoke dark-finish 19-inch alloy wheels, black grille Pony badging and black 5.0L guard badging. Further adding to the effect, the optional High-Rise rear spoiler is also blackened when the Black Shadow Pack is selected.
– Ford Service Benefits program. For the first four years/60,000km, eligible customers will be able to service their MY2020 Mustang for a maximum recommended price of $299 at participating dealerships. Also includes the added value of a Service Loan Car, Auto Club membership, SYNC 3 sat-nav updates, Vehicle Report Card and the peace of mind of experienced Factory Trained Technicians when customers service at participating Dealers.
– Four-mode active quad-exhaust as standard.
– The 2020 Ford Mustang will be on sale in Australian Ford Dealerships from November 2019, with pricing and further details to be announced closer to on-sale.