– Available in two grades – 3.8 and 3.8 Ultimate.
– The $68,900 G80 3.8 opens the range, featuring Genesis Adaptive Control Suspension (GACS) with Australian tuning, nine airbags and the Genesis Active Safety Control suite.
– Standard interior features include 9.2-inch HD multimedia system with satellite navigation, 17-speaker Lexicon by Harman premium audio, wireless (Qi standard) smartphone charging, LED headlights, Surround View Monitor, Memory driver’s seat/power steering column adjustment and Genesis Connected Services.
– The $88,900 3.8 Ultimate has additional features, including 19-inch alloy wheels, Nappa leather-appointed interior, heated/ventilated front and outboard rear seats, heated steering wheel, panorama glass sunroof, powered soft-close doors, head-up display, power rear seats, suede headlining/pillars, Smart Key Card (credit card type key) and 7.0-inch colour TFT-LCD instrument cluster display.
– A Sport Design package ($4,000) features interior and exterior styling enhancements.
– G80’s alloy 3.8 litre V6 (232kW @ 6,000rpm and 397 Nm @ 5,000rpm) is teamed with a lightweight aluminium 8-speed automatic transmission driving the rear wheels.
– A drive mode integrated control system lets the driver select from Normal, Eco, Sport and Snow modes.
– Genesis Adaptive Control Suspension (GACS) incorporates Dynamic Stability Damping Control (DSDC) and Electronic Control Suspension (ECS).
– Australian-specific chassis tune, which includes suspension and steering settings.
– G80’s standard Genesis Active Safety Control suite includes Blind-Spot Collision Warning, Driver Attention Warning, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with pedestrian detection, and High Beam Assist systems.
– There are also Lane Departure Warning, Pre-active Seat Belt, Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning and Smart Cruise Control systems, as well as a Surround View Monitor, Parking Distance Warning and a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
– Nine airbags as standard
– Soft touch materials feature throughout the cabin, and the application of aluminium and woodgrain-effect trim, suede, and Nappa leather upholstery.
– Offered in a choice of nine exterior colours across the four model grades, as well as three interior trim options.
Leave a Reply