– Features a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo engine with outputs of 225 kW and 400Nm.
– The 0-100 km/h dash is achieved in 4.7 seconds.
– Engine features CAMTRONIC variable valve control, intelligent thermal management for engine and oil, high-precision piezo injectors and multi-spark ignition.
– Features the fast shifting AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7G dual-clutch transmission.
– Five AMG DYNAMIC SELECT driving programs including Slippery, Comfort, Sport, Sport + and Individual.
– AMG RIDE CONTROL that improves straight-line stability and highly dynamic cornering behaviour.
– Optional Adaptive Damping System that enables the driver to choose between three suspension control modes.
– Front brakes are four piston fixed calipers with 350mm discs, while the rear features a one piston sliding caliper with 330mm discs. Discs are internally ventilated and perforated to better dissipate heat and prevent brake fading, even with extreme use.
– Electro-mechanical sports power steering system.
– Exterior features include a radiator with twin louvres, the AMG Line front apron, a front splitter and silver chrome trims on the louvres in the outer air intakes.
– Aerodynamically optimised 18-inch light-alloy wheels.
– AMG display styles for the instrument cluster. Via the AMG menu, the driver can call up various special displays such as Warm-up, Set-up, G-Force and Engine Data.
– Touchscreen multimedia display and new centre console.
– New AMG steering wheel with touch control buttons.
– AMG TRACK PACE is also available as an option. The virtual race engineer is part of the MBUX multimedia system and permanently records more than 80 vehicle-specific data (e.g. speed, acceleration) while driving on a race track.
Leave a Reply